Visitors & staff are not permitted to enter Wylie's Baths if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international or domestic travel and failed to observe any government requirement (such as: to quarantine for 14 days).
Visitors & staff who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff;
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- provide Wylie's Baths with their name and contact details and consent to Wylie's Baths providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
- acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to Wylie's Baths in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements;
- respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff:
- Are you or anyone you live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (including sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- acknowledge the right of Wylie's Baths to refuse entry or request their departure from our site at any time and for any reason;
- at all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.