COVID-19 Information & Resources
RANDWICK COVID SAFETY
Stay up to date with Council
NSW COVID SAFETY
Stay up to date with what you can and can't do under the NSW Health guidelines and rules
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Visitors & staff are not permitted to enter Wylie's Baths if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international or domestic travel and failed to observe any government requirement (such as: to quarantine for 14 days).
Visitors are free to enter Wylie’s Baths, including change rooms and shower facilities, provided that they are willing and able to meet the following requirements:
- leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
- provide Wylie's Baths with their name and contact details and consent to Wylie's Baths providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
- at all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.
No time limits will apply.